Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fermentation Medicine Part 1

One very important way to strengthen the medicinal or nutritional quality of a plant is to ferment it.  Milk and meat can also be fermented.  Fermented foods like kimchee or sauerkraut are highly recommended by health professionals.  I've made sauerkraut before, but this new batch is my best so far.   


Its only one cabbage, wish I had enough for a five gallon crock.

My main weapon against my bladder cancer has been the quark/flax oil emulsion of the Budwig Protocol.  Quark is the first and oldest cheese.  Why? Big surprise.  If you leave raw milk out for a few days it curdles.  The white part (curds) is quark; the clear part is whey.


I strain it through a pillow case to get it more usable.



Three parts of the quark are blended at high speed with one part of flax oil to get the emulsion which can pass through the cell membrane carrying the Omega fatty acids of the flax. Over a 40 year period Dr. Budwig (biochemist not MD) cured 90% of her hundreds of cancer patients with this as the key treatment.  I've been eating this for four years and am now on a maintenance level.  

If I blend in fresh ground flax seed, banana, and cinnamon and add sunflower kernels and walnuts to make the food as good as the medicine.








ll

No comments:

Post a Comment